Sunday, September 18, 2011
Church Day
It has become an important day for Grandson to go to Primary. He loves going to church. I had to get a picture just for hecksakes. I will have to tell you what he learned later. He already knows how to run the LDS App on his iPhone. I was going to give him a brief tutor, but he said he already got it down.
Yes, he can be Mr. Know-it-all in a good way.
Taekwondo, on the day my Video is out of work (fit throwing), he beat both Black Belts his size. Even the Master was shocked Grandson wupped both of them. Maybe he will do the same or more next sparring day, or maybe the others will turn up the skills too. I'm glad. He is upset he can't practice any headshots. WTF has changed the ruling on that, only 12+ can do headshots.

