Monday, October 17, 2011
School
School, as we found out, he is the top student. Oh, so proud. I gave him big hugs and told him he was the best of the best in my heart. He got plenty of hugs and kisses from Grandpa too. We love him so much.
Since he had been gone for 2 weeks, he had a lot of homeword to complete before going back to school. I mean A LOT. I o
His Bronchitis... still lingering but not so much. FINALLY!!!
Taekwondo.. his Master called and said he was invited to a tournament on 11-05 at UNM. Cool! That, this week is his third week not going. I will let him go as soon as I feel comfortable with his lungs.. right now, I don't think so.
Unfortunately, that goes for church too. That isn't the sole factor right now, there are viruses that he may contract.. ie Whooping Cough is going around in school.
One evening Grandson and I were laughing, and he really looks like a pumkin, now that he's lost his top front teeth. I said let me look and he opened his mouth wide, I said "Awww.. you look so cute." he smiles, I asked him "Do kids at school ask about the scar on your lip?" He said "All the time, about 100 millions times a day, and oh I get so tired." He sticks his tongue out.. and we both laugh. I asked if it bothered him that he has to do that, he said no, it doesn't bother.
