Monday, March 12, 2012

Have been sad...

I have been sad lately, we have filed for adoption but it's not coming fast enough and the parents are challenging the case.  Of course, they denied everything even the fact I am not related.    I need to have faith I pray to Heavenly Father to ease my pain.  I don't want to lose Grandpookey, he's been my baby since he was three days old.  I'm just scared.



Our baby is general is doing well, and he has come long ways and since he is homeschooled we get to know him better.  One of his big boy teeth came in and it is way off, so we have filed for his braces and they need to reconstruct his teeth and work with him 15 straight weeks then it goes month to month.

Rey has done wonderful and I bumped up his math to third grade and that's just too easy for him.  I don't want to bump it up more so I just try to make it more difficult for him but he figures it out and it's done.  His reading and comprehension is a bit beyond third grade, but I'm keeping it third grade.

Church, he loves church and wants to become more involved.

Taekwondo, he earned his High Blue Belt on Feb 18.. he tested great like a champ.  He sparred with 9 yo Black Belt, 9 yo Red Belt for his testing, and an older Blue Belt Boy that was testing for his Hi Blu Belt Test.
On his tournament, he got 1rst place in sparring, 2nd place in poomse, and 1rst place in breaking. Grandpookey did fall (slipped) a lot and was given a lot of warnings for kicking low.   One if the great qualities he has as a sportsman, is he knows to handle sore losers and he just lets them have their little fits while he moves on.  He has another tourney coming next month.  He's ready.  That he needs to register with AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) and if he makes to the final, we'll have to go to Florida to compete for Championships.  That's if we go.. right now Grandson is on major orthodontis care.



My boys walking along the river.  I was still on the bridge.