Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WOW

Grandson had nothing but A's on his report card and all the comments were great.  He was a great student.  Because of his constant sickness, and fear of him being abducted we disenrolled him from school.  We found out he was in special classes designed for advanced students.

In church he is doing great also, he is with the 8 year old since he is getting ready for his baptism.  He can't wait for his birthday because we might be able to go to Idaho and have him baptised there if everything works out just fine.

Taekwondo:  He trains everyday to kick harder and faster.  This last Saturday I coached him during a spar against a 9yo 2nd Black Belt and he won 44-35.  He went after her like there's no tomorrow.  He was unbeatable.  The other matches were normal, he beats them.  Poomses are wonderful, and he is into breaking too.  I hope I get to video him this time.  He is too awesome.  But there are days when he bores into a dull, but then one day he just pops up and gives everyone a whooping.