Sunday, July 24, 2011

Art

I can't find it right now.  Grandbaby, is in a state of the art of ART.  He has not stopped drawing and coloring.  When he sees something he likes, he draws it.  He brought me a drawing of a monkey so cute, I had to scan it.  I don't know where I saved it to.  I will have to do it again.  Right now, he is getting spoiled so I will have to do it when he returns.



Last Wednesday I sat by a mother in the early class which is for the young TKD members.  Grandson is in that class too.  Anyway, she smiles at me and says "You know, my son just adores your son." and she went on to tell me how her son talks about Grandbaby like they were best of friends, and they're not.   So, after class I told baby to go and say hello to the little boy because he is his biggest fan.  Yep, that's right.  Grandson has a fan.  Thursday, the mother took her son to meet Rey and tell him herself.  The little boy was bashful, and my little guy, he was so sweet with him.  I'll have to get a photo of them both together.


I hear a lot of people that admires Grandson.  Most because he helps and encourages the other members.  He also lead the 'warm up' in the big people class without hesitation.  He is going to be a leader.

Grandson is so ready for his tournament in a few weeks.  He's excited and can't wait.