May 16, I got served with papers by a Sheriff. Grandson looked worried and Grandpa came to see why we had an officer at the door. I showed him the papers and he got upset, I was upset too. We asked why? Why do they keep messing with us, and I know Grandson knew what we meant. He started to cry and said he didn't want to leave us.
I was served with restraining order and had to appear court in the morning. The allegations were unbelievabe. So upsetting it was throughout the night. I held him while he slept, and kissed his hand as much as I could.
Come morning, within a few words of questioning from the Judge, Danielle buried herself. And I knew it was dismissed. He asked her why after five years are they now doing this, it sounds like a custody battle, and this is not a way to go. Also, why is the father not on the list of names, she gave her reasons and he said they need to go back to the reservation and open another case. It got dismissed.
At the end, Grandpa stood up and told the parents they can come and visit him at the house. But they didn't acknowledge him, they just walked out.
I was served with restraining order and had to appear court in the morning. The allegations were unbelievabe. So upsetting it was throughout the night. I held him while he slept, and kissed his hand as much as I could.
Come morning, within a few words of questioning from the Judge, Danielle buried herself. And I knew it was dismissed. He asked her why after five years are they now doing this, it sounds like a custody battle, and this is not a way to go. Also, why is the father not on the list of names, she gave her reasons and he said they need to go back to the reservation and open another case. It got dismissed.
At the end, Grandpa stood up and told the parents they can come and visit him at the house. But they didn't acknowledge him, they just walked out.
Although Grandson was stressed, he went to spar. Under so much emotional stress, and mixed emotions he still did just fine. I was so proud of him. It's not one of his best one, but he did just fine. So proud of him.
We love him so much. So much to learn from this experience.
We love him so much. So much to learn from this experience.