Today I was grooming my nails, and I put my file down. He picked it up and asked what it was called, he said "Grandma? Is this called 'Nail Scratcher'?" I had to laugh.
This last Sunday he got to say a little scripture and a prayer in Primary. He is a Star! Love him so much. I admit Grandpa wrote it down for him, and Grandson pulled it out of his inside pocket and read it while the kids were taking their seats. He got up to the podium, said his prayer and said his scripture. His voice was so sweet. A lady went up to assist him, but he did it on his own.
With his Taekwondo.. he is getting ready to take on Mexico as well. We hear there will be a lot of kids from Mexico, and we know they are good. He has been training hard. He is actually sparring with 10 to 12 year olds. He tries the adults but that's a bit too far right now. Love him so much.
He is still doing school work at home. He does Math, Reading, Comprehension, English, and other learnings as we go. We learned about the Central Nervous System..


