Sunday, June 26, 2011

UNbeatable

Yesterday, the Master of our Dojo called Grandpa and wished Grandson did go to Austin, TX for the Nationals.  He said Grandbaby would have had all of them crawling out of there.

Grandbaby is a Green Belt now.. and we're so proud of him.  At the testing he was a bit nervous and you could see it, but he went in there head held high and did all of his testings and sparred like a champ.  He had no mercy, and took everyone down with him, even the nine year old stripe bluebelt.  The Blue Stripe Belt kid was so impressed with him, he made friends with him and asked him to play with him at his home.




Grandson has only a few things on his plate everyday: Taekwondo, School, and Scriptures.  The rest is just being obedient, mindful, thoughtful, and courteous.  He's so sweet.

One night as I was sending him off to bed, I found cereal box and wheels off his toys, and other items inside his sheets.  I looked at him and told him to get rid of them.  Grandpa heard me and asked what happened.  I told him what I found inside the sheets.  Grandpa frowned upon his little misdeeds, Grandson says "But Grandpa, I'm a collector.  You know that."